The Mangosteen Villas
Beautiful Mangosteen Villas, designed for your well-being
At the Mangosteen Resort we don’t just offer you a hotel room! We have created your own home away from home, hardly comparable with what is known as standard hotel accommodation. With great attention to detail, we have created unique little Mangosteen Villas, functional as well as beautiful. Using natural materials extensively, local tropical style and authentic feel have been preserved.
The Interior Design has been created by Australian artist John Underwood. John has a wealth of experience in designing hotels and resorts, such as The J.W. Marriott in Phuket and various Four Season Resorts. His style could be described as “down to Earth”, using rich colors and heavy, natural materials.
|Villa Category||Size (sqm)||Units||Max Occupancy (12 Years+)|
|Superior Garden Villa||58||11||2 (in existing bedding)|
|Superior Jacuzzi Villa||58||21||2 (in existing bedding)|
|Deluxe Jacuzzi Villa||74||6||3 (in existing bedding)|
|Royal Garden Jacuzzi Villa||94||5||3 (in existing bedding)|
|Royal Balcony Jacuzzi Villa||82||5||3 (in existing bedding)|
|Family Jacuzzi Suite (2 Bedrooms)||180||1||4 (in existing bedding)|
|Civetta Pool Villa (3 bedrooms)||260||1||6 (in existing bedding)|
A few things you might notice during your holiday with us:
Mangosteen Villas have been designed to be “naturally cool”, with very high insulation and natural air ventilation through the roof. Even without air-conditioning, you will feel comfortable and relaxed. The air-conditioning is working quietly, the temperature control is precise, and you can reach it from your bed.
Mattresses are first grade for a very comfortable sleep and sweet dreams. Combined with the tranquility of the resort, our guests usually oversleep, coming late for their sumptuous fresh breakfast.
Waking up a bit earlier however, with the view of the sunrise over Chalong Bay, looking at the sea towards Phi Phi Island, Bon Island, Coral Island and Cape Panwa, watching the dive boats leaving from Chalong Pier, can be a rewarding experience as well.
The tropical gardens are kept natural, cultured but not over-designed, attracting local animals such as geckos, birds, frogs and butterflies, also a result of environmentally friendly pest control systems. If you see a frog in your outside garden shower, just share some water with him!
- Healthy, home cooked welcome drink (Rosella Flower Juice), cold towels upon arrival
- Fresh fruits in the villa upon arrival
- Drinking water provided in the villa, refillable copper or glass bottles
- THB 500 discount spa voucher per person
- Free Yoga Session (8-9 am at Prana Yoga Sala)
- Internet desk service at reception
- WiFi everywhere in the resort and in the villas
- 24 hours use of salt-water treated swimming pool
- 24 hours use of fitness center
- Free shuttle services from hotel to Nai Harn Beach and to local markets
- Night reception, 24 hours check-in, check-out service, porter service
Mangosteen Villa Amenities & Features
|Large wardrobe with 12 hangers|
|Separate sitting area|
|Working desk for laptop|
WHAT MAKES THE MANGOSTEEN VILLAS SO COMFORTABLE?
- High ceilings, generous “open” feeling.
- Spacious with comfortable sitting areas.
- Colors are soft and pleasing.
- Terracotta and Thai glazed tiles are used for flooring, as well as teak wood parquet.
- Wood everywhere! Wooden windows and doors (teak), most amenities are made from wood.
- Large bed with super comfortable mattress (pocket spring).
- Dimmable and cozy LED lighting system.
- Feel cold at night? Adjust your air conditioning temperate right from your bed.
- Need a drink? Just use the minibar, with prices just a little higher than the local supermarket.
- Feel tired and stressed? Take a bath in the Jacuzzi on the balcony, in total privacy and with great sea views.
- Lazy to go out? Order room service and enjoy your lunch or dinner on the balcony.