Phuket Sandbox Package SHA+ (3 tests included)
Get sandboxed! 14 nights in comfort and safety in Phuket’s most lively area.
The Phuket Sandbox Package includes “Relax & Dine” plus free SHA+ airport pickup and required PCR and antigen tests (3x)! You don’t need to worry about safe transportation and, don’t worry about the hassle of the tests and the cost. We pay for you, and we bring the service to you!
Phuket, the Pearl of the Andaman Sea, has never been more beautiful. Empty beaches, less traffic, more time to visit the stunning beauty of the Island. It’s now or never!
- Minimum stay 14 nights, according to the Phuket Sandbox concept.
- Validity: Travel period now until 31.10.2021
- Trouble free! We guide you through the COE certification process. Nothing to worry about.
- Mangosteen Resort is fully SHA+ certified.
- Starting from 51.800 Baht, in a Superior Garden Villa (free upgrade to Superior Jacuzzi Villa), including of breakfast, taxes and service charge.
- Free SHA+ package, inclusive of airport transfer from the airport to the resort and required PCR test upon arrival (1x) and antigen tests on day 5/6 and day 10/11 (2x). Transportation to Kata Swab Test Center included (2x).
- Authentic Thai Candlelight Dinner for 2 per stay (Relax & Dine)
- Find all detailed information about Phuket Sandbox and required documents here.
- Go to BOOK NOW, select the package “Phuket Sandbox”, number of travelers, duration of stay (min. 14 nights), on the next page, select your desired Villa Type. Done. See you soon!
- Upgrade to any of our Ayurveda, Wellness or Yoga Retreats any time after booking into the Phuket Sandbox.
Phuket Sandbox - At a glance
🌴 Applicable for international travelers who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 no less than 14 days, but no later than 1 year before the travel date. They must also be from countries/regions with a low to medium risk of SAR-CoV-2 virus as announced and constantly updated by the Ministry of Public Health (MoPH).
🌴 Applicable for children under 6 years of age travelling with fully vaccinated parents or guardians.
🌴 Applicable for children between 6 and 18 years of age travelling with fully vaccinated parents or guardians, but they are required to take a COVID-19 test upon arrival at their own expense.
🌴 All vaccinated international arrivals must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with a vaccine registered with the MoPH or approved by the World Health Organisation (WHO).
🌴 All arrivals are required to download and install the ThailandPlus application on their smartphones, and must keep the app on all the time, as they move to different locations around Phuket.
🌴 All arrivals are required to stay in an accommodation establishment that is certified with the Amazing Thailand Safety and Health Administration (SHA) Plus certification for no less than 14 nights, and thereafter will be allowed to travel to visit other Thai destinations.
🌴 All COVID-19 tests must follow the guidelines by the MoPH. Travellers are allowed to engage in any tourism activities but are advised to strictly follow the DMHTTA precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19: D – Distancing, M – Mask wearing, H – Handwashing, T – Temperature check, T – Testing for COVID-19, and A – contact tracing application (Thai Chana and Mor Chana).
🌴 More Phuket Sandbox FAQ.