Phuket Longstay Deal – Resort Service at Apartment Price
Phuket Longstay Deal! Are you visiting Thailand with the Special Tourist Visa (TAT-Video STV)? Staying all winter, escaping the cold? It’s not a bad idea, as all the mass tourism is gone and it is now possible to experience Phuket as it used to be, over 30 years ago. Prices are down, there are amazing discounts everywhere and no more queues. Traffic is low and safe.
Dreaming of empty beaches? Beautiful nature, an amazing underwater world, clean environment, and Covid-19 free life?
Select any of the ASQ in Bangkok or ALSQ Hotels in Phuket for your quarantine program and move over to the comfortable, cozy and green Mangosteen paradise. Specialized travel agents will offer you all the service needed to get started for your longstay holiday in Thailand!
Join a Yoga class, enjoy healthy and fresh breakfast on your private terrace and swim your rounds in the beautiful, salt-water treated, free form swimming pool. Visit the amazing Phuket must-sees and enjoy Nai Harn Beach without the crowds. Or add one of our amazing Ayurveda, Wellness or Yoga Retreats and enjoy your daily massages and health benefits.
💚 Or you can also choose our Longstay Wellbeing Ayurveda Retreat!
The weather is best between November and March, so don’t miss out!
Minimum stay 30 nights – Escape frosty winter periods and stay comfortably in Phuket’s tropical climate, Covid-19 free. Of course, with full service and comfort, safe and healthy. Become a Mangosteen Resort “Resident”.
- Comfortable Superior Jacuzzi Villa for 1 or 2 people
- Full service, cleaning, linen, towels, all bathroom amenities
- Daily breakfast, free unlimited drinking water
- Free daily yoga classes, morning and afternoon (free participation if classes are scheduled)
- Internet desk service at reception
- Latest 2020 Unifi dual-band Mesh WiFi everywhere in resort area and in the Villas
- 24 hours use of salt-water treated swimming pool
- 24 hours use of fitness centre
- Free use of Himalayan Rock Salt Infrared Sauna (during public hours)
- Free shuttle services from Resort to Nai Harn Beach and to local markets
- Cold refreshment drink when returning from Nai Harn Beach back to Mangosteen
- 55 min treatment at the Mangosteen Ayurveda Spa per person
- 30% min discount on all Spa treatments
- 30% on all food or drink orders
Price Bomb 💣: 30 Nights – 1 person: THB 49.000 – 2 person: THB 59.000
WHAT MAKES THE MANGOSTEEN VILLAS SO COMFORTABLE?
- High ceilings, generous “open” feeling.
- Spacious with comfortable sitting areas.
- Colors are soft and pleasing.
- Terracotta and Thai glazed tiles are used for flooring, as well as teak wood parquet.
- Wood everywhere! Wooden windows and doors (teak), most amenities are made from wood.
- Large bed with super comfortable mattress (pocket spring).
- Dimmable and cozy LED lighting system.
- Feel cold at night? Adjust your air conditioning temperate right from your bed.
- Need a drink? We provide an oversized minibar for drinks you purchase on your own.
- Feel tired and stressed? Take a bath in the Jacuzzi on the balcony, in total privacy and with great sea views.
- Lazy to go out? Order room service and enjoy your lunch or dinner on the balcony
The Phuket Black Rock Viewpoint with views to Nai Harn Beach and Promthep Cape (and a dog! 🤔):
Nai Harn Beach and Lake – Have you ever seen the beaches in Phuket so empty? It’s called “new normal” 😉.
Ya Nui Beach and Promthep Cape – The most beautiful beaches and viewpoints on Phuket Island are all in the area!
Phi Phi Islands boat excursions are up and running but without the masses. Phi Phi Islands are one of the popular destinations to visit, we can also recommend Racha Islands, Coral Island, Maiton Island, Kai Island and Bon Islands. Enjoy Phuket without the crowds. A unique opportunity!